Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Freakin' Busy, but here is Yellowstone

School has been crazy for me this semester. I am never home and feel like a horrible mom because when I am home, I am studying. My poor kids! So, to all of my friends who think that I am ignoring you, or if I just haven't talked to you in awhile, it's not on purpose I promise! Anyway, so it would happen, I have just a few extra minutes to hurry and post something.
This was from our trip in July. We went to Yellowstone and of course, saw Old Faithful. Yes we have done it before, but it was nice to do it again. It was a lot warmer this time around then when we had gone before. Here's pics.
This was us trying to take the picture ourselves. We weren't quite ready, can you tell?


1 comment:

KFerrara said...

Maybe next time I'll tag along so you can have someone take your photos for you ;)
Ty and I need to visit Yellowstone again - we haven't been since we visited you FOREVER ago while you were working in Jackson Hole.