If you have recently been in my house, the pictures on my wall were in great need for an update! I had Davyn's new born picture up, and pictures of deKyn and Taegyn from almost two years ago. I had my good friend Nicole do my kids' pictures and I think that they turned out FANTASTIC! I love them. Thanks Nicole. Now we just need ones of the whole family and I will be set. By the way, there was just so many cute pictures, I had a hard time choosing which ones to show and which ones not to. Love this girl to pieces I love this picture of deKyn. He's just laid back. Look at these baby blues!
Cory and I met in Wyoming and got married in October of 2003. We have since built a house, done some schooling, and started a family. We have four wonderful kids that we couldn't be more proud of and marvel at the things that they teach us everyday. We are excited to experience and document the many wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) things that our kids do.
6 comments:
Love them! How much does she charge?
Such great pictures! You have very cute kids!!! Does she have a website?
Great pics. Your kids are getting so BIG! your kids are just so dang cute!
Wow! There are some super cute ones! I didn't see hardly any of these! I think your kids did great... wish mine would!
Those are great! I loved all of them.
Those are amazing!! Your kids are darling! We need to get together soon, its been way too long!
Post a Comment