Friday, June 18, 2010

Candy Bar Cheesecake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache

It is no secret that I love to cook, but I have got to tell you that I really really love to cook. It's true that there are some things that I like to cook more then others (i.e. cakes, cookies, candies, and such) but I really do like to try my hand at different types of dinners and soups. Well, tonight was no exception. We have a block Barbaque to go to tonight and I said I would bring the dessert. I was actually very excited about this, I went home, looked through some recipe books and found the perfect thing to make.
Candy Bar Cheesecake with Whipped Cream Ganache


And of course being the kind of cook that I am, I had to add my own little tweeks to it as well. Hopefully it tastes as good as I think it looks!

2 comments:

KFerrara said...

It looks so so so delicious!!!! I should've tried some at your parents house :D

aubrie said...

I've been drooling over these pictures ever since you posted them. They look amazing!