Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love their Stinkin' Guts!

I cannot tell you how much I just love my kids. True sometimes I can lose my temper with them and sometimes I shout more that I would ever like to, but it doesn't put a dent in how much happiness and joy that my three kids bring into my life.

I am amazed at how quickly they learn and grow, and at how attentive they really are when you think that their little ears and eyes aren't listening or paying attention.

It is true that Motherhood is the hardest job that I have ever done, but it's not without it's great rewards. I am grateful that the lord has entrusted me with these precious souls.

I am grateful that I was chosen to teach them and to help them to learn and grow.
deKyn, Taegyn, and Davyn, I LOVE YOUR STINKING GUTS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Abby you look gorgeous! Great pictures!