I have been a lot more busy with cakes lately, and with that haven't been able to let Taegyn help much. With one of the last cakes that I did, she kept begging for me to let her do it. This is when I decided that I needed to have a day where I frost a cake for her and sit back and let her decorate it the way she wanted. So, I got a cake out, frosted it, rolled out some fondant for her and let her go at it. She had so much fun and was so proud of what she created.

She wouldn't let anyone touch her cake to eat it until dad got home so she could show off her masterpiece. While I was watching her decorate, I wondered why I haven't done this before now.

Maybe once a month I could let her have a day where I just assist her and let her creativity design her own cake.

I love this girl to pieces and know that one day maybe she will be right there beside me decorating cakes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment