I am so in love with my two girls. They couldn't be more cute! I can't wait to see them grow up together and become the best of friends. Here are a couple pics of Addy at 6 weeks old.
Glad you stalked me, now I can stalk you! Congrats on #4 for you also. Are you going insane? I sure am! Can't wait to catch up on all the stuff your fam has been up to! =)
Cory and I met in Wyoming and got married in October of 2003. We have since built a house, done some schooling, and started a family. We have four wonderful kids that we couldn't be more proud of and marvel at the things that they teach us everyday. We are excited to experience and document the many wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) things that our kids do.
4 comments:
Addy is getting so big... We need to set up a playdate :D
Glad you stalked me, now I can stalk you! Congrats on #4 for you also. Are you going insane? I sure am! Can't wait to catch up on all the stuff your fam has been up to! =)
Her eyes are so beautiful! Aren't sisters fun?!
She is gorgeous Abby!! I can't believe how big all your kids are!! They grow up fast:(
Post a Comment