Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yes, more cakes...

This was Taegyn's big family party cake. Ever since she saw Tangled, she insisted on a Tangled birthday party.
Here is the whole cake in all it's two tiered glory! :)
When we threw a party just with our immediate family, I made Taegyn a small "princessish" cake. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
A lady in my ward asked me to make this cake for her daughter's birthday. She was turning one and they did an owl themed party. I thought it was such a great idea. I might have to copy this for Addalyn's 1st birthday. :)

This was my very first Tangled cake that I did for a friend from high school. It was nice practice for Taegyn's.
This was a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that I did for someone's birthday in the ward. I thought it was classic and simple.
This was probably the easiest cake I have made in a long time and I had a fun time doing it. It was for my sister-in-law's (Karen) birthday. It was a triple chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream icing and had a raspberry cream cheese filling in the center and on top. It was topped with fresh raspberries and blackberries rolled in sugar. A little bit rich, but very good.
I did this city cake for a 1 year olds first birthday. His theme was Super Heros and I think that it turned out really cute.
This was the little boys 1st birthday cake that he digs into. I loved this cute simple idea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abby, your cakes are amazing! & I bet Karen loved the cake you made her! She is always talking about what you do with the cakes. Great job!