Here are a few pictures that I have taken recently of my kids helping with baking.
One night I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies with the kids and have them decorate them themselves. Well, as I was making the dough, deKyn said that he wanted rainbow dough. So, I got out some of my gels for cake decorating and let each kid pick their own color and mix it with the cookie dough.
I then rolled the dough together and cut them out in circular chunks and placed them on a cookie sheet.
When they were cooled enough, the kids frosted their own and put sprinkles on them.
Of course they went a little crazy with the sprinkles, but they had a blast. 





When I do cook or bake something, my kids sit around like vultures waiting to lick the bowls or the beaters! :) I need to do this type of stuff with them more often!






No comments:
Post a Comment