Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friend Birthday Party Monkey Island

This is the first year that we have done a friend birthday party for Taegyn. I decided that it would be fun to just let Taegyn invite a few friends and take them to Monkey Island. They all had such a blast. Taegyn invited her cousin Sammie, her good friend Josie, and another friend Paige. Of course we brought big brother deKyn along to join in the fun too. He had no problem being the only boy with all of the girls!









After we played for a while, we went back to our house where they opened presents and decorated their own cupcakes.




We picked up Papa Murphey's Pizza and had dinner and then we let the kids sing to Taegyn and eat their creatively sprinkled cupcakes.

This was such a low key fun party that I think I could probably do it again sometime. :)

1 comment:

Jacque Hadlock said...

Josie keeps telling me that she wants to go back to this place with you guys and that I should just stay home while she goes! She loved it! And thanks for taking pictures... they are all so cute!