Friday, February 12, 2010

Staples aren't just for paper

So, we were at the furniture store wishing away non-existant money and deKyn was messing around and fell. Yep, at a furniture store, can anyone guess where he hit his head? Of course, on a corner of a table. So, cut his head open, not bad, but bad enough to get a staple. I would love to say that he was a champ and did great, but the truth is, he freaked out. Since I worked at the same office that we took him to, they let me clean the wound and get it ready for the staple. I thought this would make it easier on him, but no. He hated it. He especially was really mad when I had to hold his head still while they did it. To be honest, I am surprised we have gone this long without stitches or broken bones with him... We'll see how he does when it's time to take it out.