I have been wanting a new digital Canon Rebel for so long. We finally splurged and got it. I hated the fact that when I did a cake and took a picture, I never knew if it was a good picture until after we developed our film. If it was bad, by then, of course I was out of luck cause the cake was already eaten and gone. So, it is true that I bought the camera for my buisness, but I have to admit, I am having fun taking pics of the family as well!
Such cute pics of your kiddos... I can't believe how much older Taegyn looks with all that gorgeous hair!!! I wish Hannah's hair would hold curl like that - her hair is STRAIGHT AS A NAIL!!! Tacker's cake turned out awesome!!! Who was the shark cake for???
I can't believe that Taegyn let you do her hair like that. It is so cute but looks like it took FOREVER! I don't know who hates it worse at my house when I do her hair, Me or Alex.
How do you do her hair like that? It is so pretty! Norma would never let me take that much time on her hair. She doesn't even let me comb it most of the time.
Cory and I met in Wyoming and got married in October of 2003. We have since built a house, done some schooling, and started a family. We have four wonderful kids that we couldn't be more proud of and marvel at the things that they teach us everyday. We are excited to experience and document the many wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) things that our kids do.
5 comments:
That's awesome Abby! The pics look great! I can't believe you were still using film!
Such cute pics of your kiddos... I can't believe how much older Taegyn looks with all that gorgeous hair!!! I wish Hannah's hair would hold curl like that - her hair is STRAIGHT AS A NAIL!!!
Tacker's cake turned out awesome!!!
Who was the shark cake for???
Happy new camera!! Isaac LOVES your shark cake!!!
I can't believe that Taegyn let you do her hair like that. It is so cute but looks like it took FOREVER! I don't know who hates it worse at my house when I do her hair, Me or Alex.
How do you do her hair like that? It is so pretty! Norma would never let me take that much time on her hair. She doesn't even let me comb it most of the time.
Post a Comment