Monday, July 6, 2009

I probably should start a business...


Here is the latest wedding cake that I have done. I did it for one of my best friends brother's weddings. It was probably the fastest and easiest wedding cakes I have done in awhile.
Cory keeps telling me that I need to just start a business, but something keeps holding me back. Mainly pricing. I don't know what would be fair pricing that would be competitive enough to still keep me in business.
Here are some other cakes I have done in the past too.











8 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! You could start a business! Davyn is adorable!

Melissa said...

YES YOU SHOULD!! You have amazing talent

jaclyn weist said...

Wow those cakes are amazing!! I dabble in cake decorating but they look nothing like this!!

Diana said...

HELLO? What are you doing being an MA? You so should do your own business those are amazing! You have a great talent. Good Luck with the little guy I hope it gets easier:)

Daisy said...

You DEFINITELY need to start a business! Just do some research on what other cake makers charge! You are amazing! We could always do a wedding photography/cake business together! LOL! THAT would be unique!

Jenn Mobbs said...

You would be great at it!! The cakes are awesome!! Take Cory's advise! Except what about school and nursing?-Oh, We were in the same ward as the Hoffmans. He served in the EQ presidency with Aaron. Great peeps!! Cedar Pass 12th ward?

Lisa said...

I'll pay you for a cake. Shoot that's talent. I've actually wanted to learn how to make cakes, but just haven't done it. I love it!

KFerrara said...

I couldn't agree more with everyone and their comments... good thing you got your business started :)
Speaking of making cakes... I need to place an order for October 28th :) Girls combined Princess Party :)