


After Cory and the kids got home from church, we decided to take a drive to see the Temples. We went to the Draper Temple but it was raining so hard, we didn't get out of the car. We then decided to go to the new South Jordan Temple and it had cleared up by then that we were able to get out of the car and walk around the grounds and take a couple pictures.






5 comments:
We went to the Temple today. My boysloved going to the open house of the Draper one. So we could not pass up the chance to go again. They are so pretty & it is such a great experience for the kids. By the way you look great:)
How cute! We are going to the open house next month- I can't wait! The Draper temple was beautiful inside! I'm sure this one is too!
P.S. You've been tagged! ;)
http://akirasmommy.blogspot.com/2009/06/alicia-at-imma-momma-tagged-me-i-havent.html
The temple is absolutely gorgeous... I can't wait to take my kids through the new temple :)
Isn't it neat that we have so many temples to choose from that are all so close? We are more blessed and watched over than we realize. I also want to thank you for adding the link to your blog about the Support the Peace of Mind fund! Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate your support and I know that Natalie and Rob do as well! It looks like they are going to be able to make the trip now that so many have been so generous! We are very excited about that! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment