Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photo Tag

Photo Tag!

Jody tagged me! I haven't played a good game of tag in a long time, so here we go:

Instructions:

* Open my first photo folder
* Scroll down to the 10th photo
* Post that photo and story on my blog
* Tag five friends to do the same




This isn't a very interesting picture I know... This is last September at the State Fair. We took deKyn for his birthday. This picture was when the kids were waiting on the hay bales for pony rides. Taegyn looks so young in this picture to me. It was a good day.

I tag whoever thinks that this would be a fun tag to do! :)

2 comments:

KFerrara said...

Cute pic of Taegyn.... She is such a doll and I can't believe how much older she looks now that she has a little brother :)

Daisy said...

Yay! Thanks for playing! That is such a cute picture of Taegyn too!