Sunday, March 25, 2012

Someone likes to get messy, someone likes to get clean...

You know how when your baby turns one, you give them their own little cake to smash into and everyone likes to see how messy they get? Well, Davyn was actually my only child so far that would even tough his cake and smash into it. I wondered how Addalyn would do when her first birthday came up. I no longer have to wonder. A few weeks ago I gave her some left over cake that I had laying around and she attacked it like it was no one's business. After she was done, we got her out and gave her a bath in the sink in the kitchen. Cory took her into her room to get her dried off and new clothes put on.




Cory then comes out and starts laughing and tells me to come check out the scene that he is observing. I walk out into the kitchen and what do I see? Davyn sitting in the sink of course giving himself a bath. Bath time is like crack to this boy. Anytime anyone turns water on, he is there in a flash stripping down and jumping in. At least I won't have to worry about hygiene with him right? Cory and I were just impressed that he was able to fit into the sink at all. Haha. I love this boy to pieces.

No comments: