It has been LONG overdue for Erica to visit. The last time I had seen her was when she had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake when Taegyn was 3 months old. deKyn wasn't even 2 yet. Well, it was so fun having her here. We went shopping (of course), went and got massages, we got our toes and nails done (which is a tradition), and we just hung out and got caught up on life and things. Here are some pics. I am hoping that we can get together again soon. 4 years is WAY too long.
Cory and I met in Wyoming and got married in October of 2003. We have since built a house, done some schooling, and started a family. We have four wonderful kids that we couldn't be more proud of and marvel at the things that they teach us everyday. We are excited to experience and document the many wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) things that our kids do.
No comments:
Post a Comment