Monday, March 22, 2010

3 Years ago yesterday

Three years ago yesterday I was in my sister's driveway dropping off deKyn so that I could go to the hospital to get a non-stress test done and as I got out of the car, my water broke. There was no turning back from there, we were having our baby that night. At about ten thirty Taegyn was born. It was 6 hours of labor with only two pushes and we welcomed her into our arms and hearts.



Now three years later, she is the most sassy, fiery, funny, quick as a whip little girl's I have ever known. She is so lovey too. It melts my heart when she gives me "loves", blows me kisses, or tells me I'm her best friend. We look forward to watching her grow and develope even more.
Love ya Taezy Mae!



2 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

What a cute little girl! Guess she was just ready to come. :)

KFerrara said...

She is a doll... it's hard to believe she was that small!