Davyn has been sitting up since 5 months old. These pictures were taken just after Christmas. Davyn got his first tooth when he was 6 months old. Right now he has six. If you look closely at these pictures, you can see some of the teeth. He still is a good eater. He eats everything in sight. When I last took him to the doctor two weeks ago, he weighed 20 pounds. We are taking him in on Friday for a consultation of his ears to the same Ear, Nose, Throat Dr that Taegyn went to for her tubes and where deKyn went for his adenoids. I am actually excited about this because we have been taking him into the doctor for his ears every two to three weeks for three months because of infections.
Davyn is about to reach another miles stone too...CRAWLING! It is an exciting and daunting thing. I know he will be so much happier when he can move to where he wants on his own. However, he will be crawling after me attached to my legs the whole time! That is something that I am not looking forward to.
I would be surprised too if it takes him until he's over a year to walk. He right now prefers to stand and try to walk holding our hands then being on the floor on his knees. Anyway, we'll see how it goes.









2 comments:
He is so handsome!! I can't believe he's eight months. That's crazy!! Oh how time flies!
Abby he is darling!! I haven't seen you guys in forever!! what's going on?
Post a Comment