Sunday, September 27, 2009

The new toy

Cory has been begging me forever to let him buy a little four wheeler for the kids. I have been really reluctant because lets face it, deKyn is only four and Taegyn 2 and a half, what do they need a four wheeler for? Not to mention, it was more money than I thought we should be spending on a "toy". But, he wouldn't give up and he kept pestering and pestering until I finally said FINE!
I am quite surprised, the kids love it and it's a cheap activity that we can take the kids to do. Granted, we can only drive one kid around at a time so they have to take turns, but they do still love it. So I admit, it wasn't a total horrible idea! :)
They look really cute in the helmet too.





3 comments:

Jenn Mobbs said...

I want one!

KFerrara said...

Where did you get it???? Looks like so much fun :)

Jacque Hadlock said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you got it too cause now we can use it!