Friday, September 25, 2009

4 Months and 17.1 pounds




My little man is now four months old. It amazes me how quickly time can go by. I guess that is why they say to don't take any moment for granted and to enjoy all of it because it will soon be gone.
Davyn now weighs 17 pounds 1 oz, and is 26 inches long. He has thinned out a little believe it or not. He has gone from the 97th percentile to the 90th percentile.
We are having so much fun with Davyn. He has become so much more interactive and smiley. He has started to giggle and laugh and to babble more to me and Cory. He also love to be cuddled. I couldn't imagine life with out him!

4 comments:

Peter and Katie said...

He is so cute! I love his chubby cheeks!

Daisy said...

I can't believe how much older he looks already! Cute pictures!

KFerrara said...

He is getting so big!!! We can't imagine you without him either...

Jacque Hadlock said...

I love little Davyn! Those pictures are so cute of him!