Sunday, May 10, 2009

And the Green Grass Grows All Around...


Well, eventually that's the plan. Cory has been slaving away trying to get our back yard ready for grass before June 1st. We have a big hill in the back yard, so he had to build a retaining wall to try and level out what little of a back yard we do have. He has done a great job so far, but digging out the trench for the wall and then digging and moving dirt has been a long, tough haul for him. Here's pictures of the kids "helping" dad in the yard! Can't wait to put up the after pictures!

3 comments:

KFerrara said...

I can't wait to see the after pics either!!! Looks great!!!

Melissa said...

I can't believe you only have 3 days left! You'll have to call me when that baby does com, even if he or she has already come. I'd like to come see you. I hope all is well! Congratulations on the potty trained deKyn!

Annie said...

I just found your blog and I am so excited! I am especially excited for your baby #3. I hope everything goes well. Your kids are so adorable and so big. Your house looks gorgeous -- I love the dark accent wall in your bedroom! I finally have a blog too, if you want to check it out: http://theclarkfamily.name/