
It was deKyn's third birthday on Saturday. I can't believe he is three! Where does the time go?
Cory and I took deKyn and Taegyn to the State Fair for deKyn's birthday. They got to go on a pony ride, and got to pet some cows, sheep, goats, and deKyn's favorite, horses. We also ate snow cones and popcorn, and rode some of the rides that were there.
We took deKyn to Cabella's earlier that day to feed the fish they have there, and to play their shooting games that they have. I think the shooting was his favorite part.
After that, we went back to Tyler and Karen's house for just a small party to open some presents and to have cake. We will be doing a Pirate Party for him when we move into our house, but we wanted to do something small for him on his birthday (hence the ugly skull cake). It was great to spend the day as a family celebrating deKyn's third birthday.






2 comments:
His Cake was not ugly. I'm glad deKyn had a wonderful birthday and got to do a lot of the things boys enjoy.
Your cakes are always way cute! You are too hard on yourself. I wish that we could have gone with you, but Trevor school always seems to get in the way. Only one more year of that. Yeah! Thanks for being such good friends to us. We love you guys. Tell deKyn happy birthday from us.
Post a Comment