It's official. I turned 27 and am now three years from being thirty. I know that's silly, but thirty always seemed so far away to me. Times have sure changed. Don't you remember when you were little when a year was something that seemed like a very long time. Summer time was always endless. It just seems like the world is speeding up the older I get. I can't believe a am already another year older. A lot has happened this year that's for sure. I went back to school, started building a house, moved three different times, and I was dealing with the baby stage this time last year with Taegyn, but now her and deKyn are both toddlers. It would be nice for time to stand still for just a moment so that I can feel like I am reveling in the moment instead of looking back and asking myself what just happened.
Anyway, enough rambling. I had a great birthday! One of my greatest, and most awesome friend (Kelsey), took both my kids for me for the night so that Cory and I could go out for my birthday. We went golfing (which I haven't done since I was pregnant with deKyn) and yes I did kinda suck, but I did get a bogey! Then after golf we went to the UVU girls Volleyball game (they one 3 games to none, GO UVU!), and then we went out to eat at Carabba's. It was so nice to go out without the kids and enjoy some time with my husband! Thanks again Kelsey! So, my birthday was great. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Drawing game
8 years ago






4 comments:
You gotta love friends that are so willing to help you out and give you a little retreat away every once in a while. Sister in laws suck!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday! I hate that I'm getting closer to 30! Mark always tells me not to complain, since he's allready past it. But time is definately speeding by!
Why is everyone always freaking out about 30? I think it is cool and can't wait to be there. Happy Birthday though!!
Happy birthday Abby. We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you and the kids.
Post a Comment